Skip to main content

My Top Books Read In 2020

Last post of the year! I started my blog more towards the end of the year so this list isn't going to be very long at all. These books are the ones I've read from the time starting my blog that stood out to me. I would definitely recommend these books, happy reading!


1. The Astonishing Color of After by Emily X.R. Pan.

This book has brought back many memories from the last time I visited Taiwan. The descriptions of the food and surroundings was just so beautiful. My Taiwanese heart~♡ Review here 





2. All This Time by Mikki Daughtry & Rachael Lippincott.

This book was written by two authors and it was blended so nicely together. Also the plot twist for me was so unexpected and I loved the character Marley. I can't wait to read Five Feet Apart, the first book the authors wrote together! Review here 




3. Together, Apart by Erin A. Craig, Auriane Desombre, Erin Hahn, Rachael Lippincott, Bill Konigsberg, Brittney Morris, Sajni Patel, Natasha Preston, & Jennifer Yen.

2020 has been a year all right. The COVID-19 pandemic hit us hard in March and we've all stayed home since. Then this book was born and also gave us the brighter side to look at COVID-19. It brought comfort for all of us and definitely brightened my day! Review here 
 

4. All the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling. 

The books themselves are just awesome. I don't have book reviews for the series yet but I reread the series back in March during Spring Break and they brought me so much joy. The movies are nice but the books will always be better in my heart. 

Comments