Skip to main content

My Top Books Read In 2021

My last post of the year! I started my blog over a year ago and I'm so so happy I did. In the middle of a pandemic, I felt kind of lost but my blog has helped me get past this difficult time. These following books are the ones I've this year that stood out to me. This year, I read a total of  62 books! Out of the 62, these are the ones I would definitely recommend. Also, can we just stop for a minute and take in how beautiful all these covers are? Anyways, happy reading!


1. Amelia Unabridged by Ashley Schumacher.

It's an amazing debut novel. The details that the author writes are just so good and completely shocked me. I got an ARC of the author's newest book and I'm so excited to read it! Review here

2. A Pho Love Story by Loan Lee.

This book was so cute! It was an easy read but made an impact on me, the beautiful story about two family rivalries. Absolutely adorable. Review here

3. The Infinity Courts by Akemi Dawn Bowman.

I don't think I've finished a book so fast this year. I sat down one Saturday morning and just finished the entire thing before lunch. It was so intriguing and OMG the cliffhanger. I can't wait to read book 2 in the series! Review here


4. Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim.

So beautiful: the writing, the setting, everything. Also, the cover! It surprised me and went above and beyond my expectations. And there's a second book I can't wait to read! Review here

5. These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong

Romeo and Juliette retelling? Yes please! I can't believe I didn't read it last year when it came out! From lovers to enemies to lovers again, this was one of my favorites this year. Review here

6. Our Violent Ends by Chloe Gong.

The second and final book to These Violent Delights! An excellent conclusion and another amazing adventure. I immediately picked up this book after reading the first. Review here


7. It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover. 

I cried when I found out what the title meant. This book shattered my heart but it was so worth the read. It was so beautiful but also so broke at the same time. The emotional rollercoaster I went through but I can conclude that I love Colleen Hoover as an author. My review is coming soon in 2022!











 

Comments